Elevate Energy is always looking for quality contractors who perform superior work. We hire contractors and assist building owners in connecting with qualified contractors for energy efficiency improvements. If you are interested in working with Elevate Energy, please review the information below.
Meet a Contractor: DNR Construction
Meet DNR Construction, a family business based in Oak Forest, Illinois.
DNR Construction added energy efficiency and weatherization services to their business in 1996. Getting into energy efficiency work helped the company grow, even when new construction work was slow. “We’ve increased our staff to 75 full-time employees,” said Tom McElherne, who manages marketing for the company. “About 60 of our employees are dedicated toward just energy efficiency install measures, whether it’s air sealing or insulation.”
Here’s what Tom has to say:
As the company’s staff has expanded they have grown from one company truck to 22 trucks and added other equipment such as blower door machines, which are used to measure the airtightness of a building.
Tom says it’s gratifying to see how the company’s work benefits their customers. He says the programs they work on typically save households $400 to $600 per year on energy costs. “Especially for some of the low income programs, this is a huge amount of money that they have to spend annually—a large percentage of their yearly income,” he said.
Click here for a full case study on DNR Construction.
Help Expand Your Business
Are you a contractor? Join us! We’re always looking for quality contractors who perform top-notch work. Contact us at .
To become an Elevate Energy approved contractor, you will need:
- W-9 form
- Liability Insurance (see the Sample Certificate of Liability Insurance listing specific limits and additional requirements)
- Elevate Energy Background Investigation Certification (refer to the Background Investigation Policy for Third Party Contractors document below for more information)
- Elevate Energy Background Investigation Policy for Third Party Contractors
Please contact us for more information.
Phone: (855) 372-8377
Learn more about other opportunities
- Energy Impact Illinois Approved Contractor
- Illinois Home Performance with Energy Star Participating Contractor