Data Analyst, Energy Programs
The Data Analyst is part of a client-facing program management/operations team with primary responsibilities including internal and client reporting, contract management, and budget management on multifamily and public housing retrofit programs.
The Data Analyst is a member of the Energy and Sustainability Programs business unit and reports directly to the Senior Program Manager of Multifamily and Public Housing Programs. The Data Analyst will collaborate with other teams across Elevate Energy, including the Technical Services, Data Services, and Engineering teams to deliver retrofit programs.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Assist the Senior Program Manager with timely program performance monitoring and reporting as well as financial deliverables for multiple clients which include bi-monthly, monthly, and quarterly reporting, monthly accruals and invoices, and additional deliverables upon client request
- Conduct building retrofit data QA, run data queries and data validations, and troubleshoot for accurate reporting
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting requested information from database systems
- Revise existing data management and analysis procedures and develop new ones to strengthen reporting consistency and optimize production reporting
- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of database systems and processes
- Support the rollout of new data management tools or CRM system features (which may involve development, testing, and training) in collaboration with the Data Services team
Operations Team Support
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the programs in coordination with other business units
- Internally track and report on program goals and metrics
- Identify and deliver enhancements in reporting and tracking of program operations that will drive productivity or improve program management capabilities
- Identify and vet new ideas with the Programs team, Technical Services team, Engineering team, and others as needed to improve program operations
- Assist in identifying training needs, process changes, and reporting capabilities that come as a result of program enhancements
- Support strategic business planning activities for designated programs in collaboration with other business units and team members as needed
Subcontractor and Stakeholder Engagement
- Work with Leadership to develop and maintain strong working relationships with subcontractors and key program stakeholders
- Support QA/QC activities and provide oversight of projects managed by QA/QC subcontractors
- Contribute to other Elevate Energy efforts as required
- Maintain expertise in current energy topics and literature
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Two to three years of relevant work experience required with primary responsibilities including:
- Data analysis and database management
- Program metrics monitoring and reporting
- Program administration support or operations support
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues
- Demonstrate business maturity and capacity to manage clients’ confidentiality requirements
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Salesforce.com and force.com application development
- Experience with energy efficiency program implementation
- Microsoft Excel query tools
- Relational database experience
- SQL BI tools (SSRS, SSIS)
This is an Exempt position.
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to .
No phone calls please.