Data Reporting Analyst, Energy Efficiency Programs
The Data Reporting Analyst is a member of the Energy Efficiency Implementation Programs team and reports directly to the Senior Program Manager of Multifamily, Public Housing, and Nonprofit programs. The Data Reporting Analyst is part of a program management (PM)/operations team that is client-facing with primary responsibilities including data management, data analysis, and internal and external client reporting in support of multifamily and public housing retrofit programs. The PM team collaborates with other teams across Elevate Energy, including the Technical Services, Data Services, and Engineering teams to deliver retrofit programs.
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Conduct building retrofit data analysis and quality assurance, run data queries and data validations, and troubleshoot for accurate reporting
- Develop and monitor dashboards for program performance through customer relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce
- Revise existing data management protocols and develop new data management protocols to ensure automated and reusable routines for extracting requested information from database systems
- Monitor, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of database systems and processes
- Support the rollout of new data management tools or CRM system features (which may involve development, testing, and training) in collaboration with the Data Services team
Operations Team Support
- Assist the Senior Program Manager with timely program performance reporting and invoicing deliverables due to clients
- Internal deliverables include program Key Performance Indicator and program scorecard reporting
- External deliverables include monthly and quarterly progress reporting, monthly accruals and invoices, and additional deliverables upon client request
- Internally track and report on program goals and metrics
- Identify and deliver enhancements in reporting and tracking of program operations that will help improve program management capabilities
- Identify and vet new ideas with the Programs team, the Technical Services team, the Engineering team, and others as needed to improve program operations
- Assist in identifying training needs, process changes, and reporting capabilities that come as a result of program enhancements
- Maintain expertise in current energy topics and literature
- Contribute to other Elevate Energy efforts as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering,
- Two to three years of relevant work experience required, with primary responsibilities including:
- Data analysis and database management
- Program metrics monitoring and reporting
- Program administration support or operations support
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to identify and resolve project application issues
- Demonstrated business maturity and capacity to manage clients’ confidentiality requirements
- com and force.com application development
- Experience with energy efficiency program implementation, Microsoft Excel query tools, relational databases, and SQL BI tools (SSRS, SSIS)
This is an exempt position.
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate Energy, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate Energy employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate Energy.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Data Reporting Analyst” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.