Enterprise Resource Planning Program Administrator
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Program Administrator will support the administration of Elevate Energy’s project management, resource management, project accounting and financial platform, Unanet. The Administrator will support Unanet time tracking, onboarding of new staff, and the development and presentation of training content as applicable. The ERP Administrator will need to acquire user knowledge of the system and be able to support and answer user questions. Advanced system and process questions will be handled by IT and the Accounting team, respectively. The Administrator must be comfortable learning and using ERP systems as well as comfortable and patient answering user questions.
The ERP Program Administrator will be part of Elevate Energy’s Operations team and will work with other teams across Elevate Energy.
System Knowledge and Support
- Work with the Elevate Energy Project Management Board (PMB), project teams, and system implementers to learn and document ERP software transactions
- Develop processes, procedures, and training materials
- Interact with IT and Accounting team as needed
- Update procedures and training as the system evolves
- Work with Elevate Energy’s Training Lead to train staff on time tracking, expense reporting, and basic project management system tasks
- Support basic user questions on system functionality and reporting
- Liaise with IT and Accounting teams to support intermediate and advanced questions
- Communicate system updates and changes to staff
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Project management and ERP system support experience preferred
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail, and focus
- Ability to manage and support confidential data and information
- Demonstrated ability to manage work processes and projects
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills required
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve work process or system problems
- Ability to work with and communicate with multiple levels in the organization
- Excellent organization skills
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is an exempt position.
To apply, please submit your materials through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “ERP Program Administrator” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.