Manager, Salesforce Application
The Manager, Salesforce Application supports the organization regarding all matters related to Salesforce.com including support existing programs and staff, creation of new functionality, managing information and platform security, and managing existing Salesforce Administrators. The Manager, Salesforce Administration, will take a lead role in the design and implementation of projects that leverages Salesforce.com, including declarative and programmatic methods using Apex and Visualforce. The Manager, Salesforce Administration will also serve as a technical reference and provide project management support. The Manager, Salesforce Administration, will report directly to the Associate Director, Technology and Data Services and will manage the Salesforce Administration team.
- Performs day-to-day support and user administration responsibilities and sales system trouble shooting.
- Configures Salesforce and other related sales applications’ user interface, customizing the application to most adequately meet business needs (page layouts, fields, roles, permissions, reports, dashboards, backend processes, validation rules).
- Manages all projects related to Salesforce and sales applications, including coordination with the business to gather requirements, and other IT team members for impacts to integrations and other applications.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with the business at all levels to understand their business drivers in order to achieve Elevate Energy’s objectives.
- Manages projects with cross-functional teams that involve different departments as well as external consultants.
- Follows department software development lifecycle policies to fully control and manage projects and project pipeline.
- Executes the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design.
- Produces optimum code to meet design specifications using Apex, VisualForce, lightning components and other technologies.
- Develops reports to summarize system information for senior management, create new reporting capabilities and responds to ad-hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct involvement and/or oversight developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Proactively provides ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science required
- 3+ years of direct experience with SFDC advanced administration and development
- Experience with Salesforce Custom Objects, Salesforce data models, and development using Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) queries, data integrations, API development, reports, dashboards, formulas, validation rules and workflows
- with ability to effectively design and implement a scalable solution
- Excellent documentation skills (requirement definitions, use cases, process flows, data models)
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Highly detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and work with tight deadlines
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas for improved processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate Energy, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate Energy employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate Energy.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Manager, Salesforce Application” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.