Program Support Associate
The Program Support Associate is integral to the success of Elevate Energy’s customer-centric programs, as well as those programs that we design and implement for our clients and partners. As part of the Customer Support Center, the Associate educates potential customers and builds relationships with current customers to maintain our high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention. Our innovative programs focus on dynamic pricing, smart grid education and associated technologies, energy efficiency, and energy benchmarking.
The Program Support Associate reports directly to the Senior Program Support Associate. The Associate collaborates closely with other Elevate Energy staff on a variety of tasks.
- Provide customer support services, including:
- Manage thorough and quick resolution of customer requests via phone, email, and live chat in relation to a wide variety of Elevate Energy and client programs
- Document customer comments, requests, and complaints using Salesforce, our customer relationship management database
- Provide hands-on guidance and troubleshooting for web-based tools and other technologies
- Process enrollments and surveys
- Provide customer support center coverage to maintain strong, consistent customer service and performance-based metrics
- Support program logistics, including working with the Communications and Marketing team to:
- Create and review customer communications and education materials
- Assemble mailers, flyers, and event materials
- Support both incoming and outgoing mailings
- Learn and stay up to date on developments related to our programs, including dynamic pricing and energy efficiency
- Contribute to feedback loop with program managers and staff to inform improvements to processes, communications materials, and program design
- Perform other duties as required in assistance to and in cooperation with other Elevate Energy staff
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Passion for environmental issues, economic/social justice, and/or energy efficiency
- Experience in a customer-contact capacity or customer-service role is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address customer issues based on well-defined program guidelines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with a focus on Excel
- Positive, patient, and friendly attitude
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
This is a nonexempt position.
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Program Support Associate” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.