At Elevate Energy delivering on our mission remains our first priority as we grow. To maintain the quality of our customer and client experience, as well as our own employees’, you will help to update and manage our Saleforce CRM environment so that it supports our front-line and functional teams. As the Salesforce Manager, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of managing the CRM including development, implementation, resourcing, and maintenance. You will work collaboratively with all of Elevate Energy’s functional teams, including Customer Support, Programs, Outreach, and Engineering.
- Managing the implementation of Salesforce including issue identification/resolution, risks, timelines, design implications and technology dependencies
- Lead the CRM team, and regularly assess resource needs to support and scale the CRM work
- Actively troubleshoot problems and provides full support to end users
- Manage and serve as point person, as well as Salesforce subject matter expert for Elevate Energy teams and external services vendors that interact with the Salesforce CRM system
- Accountable for managing highly complex Salesforce system configuration that services numerous stakeholders
- Proactively stay current with system roadmap and strategic direction to maintain an understanding of functionality/behavior of software to drive business value
- Engage and consult with the functional teams that rely on Salesforce when launching platform enhancements and features
- Manage and prioritize projects within the agile process to deliver functionality on time and within budget
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience in Salesforce administration and development
- Additional certifications a plus, including Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer, or Platform App Builder
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Salesforce knowledge and experience with Classic and Lightning components
- Advanced time management skills including ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects
- Ability to establish, manage, and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Skilled with Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP- or REST-based web services, and SOQL
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and engineering best practices
- Experience working in and managing Agile teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple competing priorities
- Willingness to identify and solve challenging problems, from planning to execution to delivery
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate Energy, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate Energy employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate Energy.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Salesforce Manager” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.