Senior Associate, Human Resources
The Senior Associate of Human Resources will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment of a superior workforce. They will be responsible for human resource functions, including talent acquisition and onboarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation management, benefits administration, Human Resource Information System (HRIS) management, and training.
The Senior Associate of Human Resources will report directly to the Director of Human Resources.
- Review job openings and job descriptions with managers
- Coordinate recruiting and onboarding process, including job postings, screening applications, interviewing, background checks, reference checks, and communicating offers of employment
- Provide administration of and compliance with 401(k) plan
- Maintain and monitor the HRIS system
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all benefits enrollment and changes
- Coordinate requests for paid and unpaid leaves of absence and short-term/long-term disability
- Assist with health and wellness program design and execution
- Advance initiatives and encourage participation in company programs
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee handbooks, communications, and or meetings
- Facilitate communication among employees and management; guide managers and employees through problem solving and dispute resolution
- Conduct exit interviews
- Assist in developing corporate training objectives and priorities
- Assist with management of the mid-year and year-end performance review process and revise as needed
- Implement and annually update compensation program, rewrite job descriptions as needed, conduct and review annual salary surveys
- Work with managers on implementing employee development plans
- Maintain knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to employment, particularly those which affect the hiring and placement process
- Assist with planning, coordinating, and executing company planned events (e.g., quarterly meetings, summer and holiday employee parties)
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Provide general office administration duties as assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Human Resources Department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years of HR experience preferred
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills
- Familiarity with Visio preferred
- Ability to complete multiple projects with competing priorities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, excellence, and organizational skills
This is an exempt position.
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate Energy, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate Energy employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate Energy.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Senior Associate, Human Resources” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.