Senior Associate, Quality Assurance
The Senior Associate, Quality Assurance will perform requirements gathering and quality control for technology solutions implemented at Elevate Energy, while taking ownership of quality control and assurance processes. The Senior Associate, Quality Assurance will take a primary role in requirements gathering, task prioritization, and software testing across Elevate Energy’s programs and teams. The Senior Associate, Quality Assurance reports to the Senior Manager, Integrated Program Operations.
- Develops and optimizes Elevate Energy’s technology QAQC processes.
- Reviews functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identifies test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and designs test coverage plan.
- Develops, documents and maintains functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Manages, executes, and evaluates manual/automated testing and reports test results.
- Holds and facilitates test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalates potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensures that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects and verifies defect fixes.
- Sets up and maintains development, staging, and production environments.
- Designs and implements tools to streamline our build and release processes.
- Defines, implements and champions policies to significantly increase the efficiency of our software development/quality/delivery process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science required
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Control or Business Analysis.
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment.
- Excellent documentation skills (requirement definitions, use cases, process flows, data models)
- Highly detail-oriented and organized individual with the ability to manage multiple assignments and work with tight deadlines
- Ability to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas for improved processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems.
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
At Elevate Energy, the greatest asset of our organization is the kind of people we attract. Elevate Energy employees co-create our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take priority. We empower individuals to challenge conventional thinking in pursuit of innovation and we seek dynamic, hardworking team members who are inspired to work with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Every day we make a difference by placing our team, clients, and community partners first. From our mission to our focus on staff wellbeing and career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Elevate Energy.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Senior Associate, Quality Assurance” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.