Technical Services Team Administrator
The Technical Services Team Administrator will enhance the team’s effectiveness by providing administrative support for program delivery. This position requires strong communication skills, administrative knowledge, attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to manage time between a diverse set of tasks and teams.
The Administrator reports directly to the Technical Services Team Coordinator and will work across the Technical Services and Building Technology team.
- Perform application intake and screening via phone calls and schedule energy assessments when applicable
- Create and process check requests, process contractor invoices
- Help maintain updated, organized documentation of files and documents for the department
- Develop systems to improve communication and recommend process improvements
- Perform administrative functions, including creating written correspondence (letters, memos, emails) and managing database and spreadsheet files as required
- Answer program inquiries via email and phone
- Answer contractor inquiries via email
- File, monitor, and organize project and contractor paperwork
- Assist the department with program documentation and data entry
- Support logistics of team meetings, including occasionally setting up AV equipment, launching conference lines, taking notes, and sending follow-up emails with action items to attendees
- Monitor and implement QA/QC tasks for the department
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required or relevant work experience
- Additional education or experience in energy efficiency preferred
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address team issues and willingness to be a flexible team player, adapting to priorities as needed
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience with CRM (e.g., Salesforce) preferred
- Experience with invoicing preferred
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a nonexempt position.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Technical Services Team Administrator” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.