Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist assists Elevate Energy in implementing, supporting, troubleshooting, and monitoring IT systems, solutions, and processes. As part of Elevate Energy’s IT team, the Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure for Elevate Energy staff and affiliates.
The Technical Support Specialist reports directly to the Senior IT Support Specialist. The Technical Support Specialist will support Elevate Energy’s 100+ person staff as well as external affiliates and will collaborate closely with other members of Elevate Energy’s IT staff to implement, support, troubleshoot, and monitor Elevate Energy’s IT systems.
- Level 1 support of Elevate Energy’s IT infrastructure, including software, hardware, networking, and telephony
- Provide superior customer service, driving overall satisfaction by addressing customer issues in a friendly and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical customer issues associated with IT systems or escalate in a timely manner
- Support the ticket system by coordinating customer support communications from ticket creation to closure
- Thoroughly document technical issues and solutions
- Represent the IT team as a technical consultant to various internal project teams and staff
- Support Elevate Energy’s flexible work hours, including normal business hours and on-call rotation
- Create, maintain, and follow technical documentation of IT systems and processes
- Work effectively with staff at all levels of the organization
- Research and recommend solutions to address Elevate Energy’s technical needs
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills to address customer IT issues
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Experience implementing, supporting, or maintaining some or all of the following preferred:
- Windows 10 workstations
- Office 365 Cloud and local applications
- Desktop hardware, including PCs and peripherals
- Networked printers
- VOIP phones
- General network troubleshooting
- Service desk ticketing solutions
We design and implement programs that reduce costs, protect people and the environment, and ensure the benefits of clean and efficient energy use reach those who need them most.
Elevate Energy is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, promotion, transfer, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is an Exempt position.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our candidate portal at http://elevateenergy.appone.com/. Search for “Technical Support Specialist” to find the position listing.
Please note that Elevate Energy will only contact candidates via an elevateenergy.org email address. We will never ask a candidate for payment of any kind as part of the hiring or onboarding process or send payment to any candidate prior to completing the hiring and onboarding process.
No phone calls please.