You’ve heard it before—you can’t manage what you don’t measure! Benchmarking energy and water use is a critical tool for managing sustainable and resilient buildings. Whether you need to comply with a city ordinance or financing requirement, are interested in comparing the performance of buildings across your portfolio, or trying to achieve sustainability goals, we are here to help.
Why benchmark your buildings?
- Compare energy and water performance year-to-year, within a portfolio or nationally
- Identify utility usage outliers
- Set investment priorities
- Verify and track energy and water savings
- Generate performance reports
- Get a 1-100 ENERGY STAR® score
- Support sustainability goals
- Comply with municipal benchmarking ordinances
- Participate in the Better Buildings Challenge & ENERGY STAR® programs and certifications
- Be recognized!
Whatever your goal is, we can help. Fill out the form below or contact us at to learn more.
Learn More Today