Energy benchmarking in buildings is a valuable tool for cities, counties, building owners, and tenants alike. Elevate Energy has implementation experience at every stage of the benchmarking process. We can put that experience to work for you in numerous ways:
- Assist in drafting an energy benchmarking ordinance
- Synthesize numerous data sources to identify covered and exempt buildings
- Educate building owners about the benchmarking process
- Operate a full-time Help Center to provide personalized support to building owners via phone and email
- Review submitted benchmarking information to identify incomplete or inaccurate data
- Report energy benchmarking results such as number of buildings covered, compliance rates, potential energy savings, and potential greenhouse gas reductions
To learn more about our benchmarking services, fill out the form below and someone will contact you.